Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why I eat local, organic meat

I used to hear and read all the time that organic grass fed beef and other humanely raised animals were healthier for me to eat than conventional beef. It wasn't until I became pregnant that I started to really care. I started to think about all the hormones, chemicals and diseases that are potentially in conventional beef. Then when I researched it I was disgusted. I did not want to become a vegetarian because I don't think eating meat is bad or bad for me but I became convicted that I was contributing to the problem of conventional meat if I continued to buy it. I would rather eat less meat but have it be healthy then more.
This video summerizes everything I learned

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails